Whistler Park Lodge
Campers stay at the Luxurious Whistler Peak Lodge
You can upgrade to a single room or book one of the suites if you are coming with more than one friend. (Book early if you want a suite, they go fast!)
ABOUT THE WHISTLER PEAK LODGE
The Whistler Peak Lodge is a 115-room boutique property nestled beneath the peaks of Whistler and Blackcomb and centre of Whistler Village’s shred universe. Well-appointed guest rooms offer a comfortable and spacious summer camp experience with all suites ranging from 400 – 700 square feet. No camp has better accommodations than COC. It's luxury!
Enjoy fully equipped kitchens and kitchenettes, a fridge stocked with Cocos Pure coconut water, washer/dryer (so don't over pack), fireplaces, updated bathrooms with jetted tubs and complimentary wireless internet. There is also a 24-hour front desk as well as a fitness centre with hot-tub & shower/change room facilities.
If you’re looking for what’s happening in camp at any given moment, our round-the-clock hospitality team will keep you in the loop ensuring that you have the best week of your life.
Upgrade to Single Occupancy Accommodation $900 CAD
WHISTLER PEAK LODGE AMENITIES
- A 2 minute skate to the all new concrete skatepark across the street
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Jetted tubs with bath toiletries
- Gas or electric fireplaces
- In-suite laundry services
- Complimentary in-room tea / coffee
- Guest hair dryers
- Individual air conditioner/air purifier units
- Balconies in some units
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are available if you are coming with your crew.
- All suite accommodations comprised of studios, one and two bedrooms
- Welcoming and inviting lobby
- 24 hour front desk and overnight security
- Secured ski and bike storage
- Fitness centre with hot-tub & shower/change room facilities
- Ice machines
- Underground parking ($15 per night)
- 100% non-smoking environment