The Camp of Champions Summer snowboard & SKi camp 2016
camp of champions snowboard & SKI camp 2016
Everything is coming together to make 2016 the best and most affordable summer at COC ever. Here are the facts:
- 8 Day Deluxe Camp 2016 is only $1650 USD! Thanks to the best exchange rate in 11 years.
- Guaranteed snow on the glacier next summer! Whistler Blackcomb has installed a snowmaking system on the glacier and will be making snow all winter to ensure the BEST park ever for 2016.
- More time on snow than any other camp! 6 days on snow from 8 am to 3 pm. They say it takes 10,000 hours to become a pro, well COC will feel like a fast track to get you there.
- The Best Accommodation (it's where the pros stay too!): Luxury double occupancy hotel room in the heart of Whistler village, steps away from a movie theatre, 2 different pizza spots, a Starbucks, and endless other options.
- The Best Afternoon Activities: A brand new Skate Park will be ready for summer 2016, only a 2 minute skate away from the hotel. Follow up your already epic day on the glacier with jumping off a bridge at Whistler Bungee. Your coach and crew could head to Bounce, the trampoline academy, to continue working on those tricks. Relax at Lost Lake or cruise through town and check out all the raddest shops where the pros hang out.
Camps of Champions IS WHERE IT ALL STARTS
Do you want to go pro? COC can make that happen. Do you want to win the Olympics? COC can make that happen. Do you want to be a better rider than you were before? COC can make that happen.
We invented the shred summer camp 28 years ago.
We have been fine tuning the recipe below for 28 years, consistently creating what campers and pros call "The best week of my life".
The Camp of Champions Recipe For Awesomeness
- Legendary and Next Generation Pros as Coaches
- The Legendary Town of Whistler
- The Best Park - As voted by the pros
- The Most Snow - Snowmaking Guarantee
- The Most Time Coaching
- The Most Time Riding
Combine all ingredients. Best served in 8 Day sessions or longer.
See you this summer,
Snowboard Hall of Fame