LEgendary coaches creating legendary campers
COC makes it easy to get started on becoming a legendary pro like the former campers listed below. Here's how it works. Come to camp for a week. Meet all our amazing pros and get to know them as your friends and coaches as you learn a ton of new tricks. Now that you are on a first name basis with your heroes, and you have a stack of new friends you met at COC, it's amazing what starts happening.
Sponsorship opportunities turn up, photographers and filmers are suddenly aware of you because such and such a pro mentioned you as a hot up and comer or they recognize you from camp. Before you know it you are living the same life as your heroes. It gets better, while your pro career is winding up or down, you've made so many friends and experienced so many different things that you get inspired to start a company and change the sport like Blue Montgomery at CAPiTA or Matt Sterbenz at 4FRNT have done. Or... you become a writer and turn into the editor of Powder or Transworld like Gerhard Gross, photographer or a filmer for RedBull or Brain Farm. COC campers also dominate as team managers, product designers, sales reps, and so many other positions in the shred industry that a lot of them tell us their first line at their new job at a shred corp was "Hey! I remember you from COC!".
All of a sudden you realize that the dream life you are living might not be your original dream but it's a dream life that's even better. After you come to camp you will be so inspired to slay it in the shred life that you will move to Whistler and begin doing "Whatever it takes to go pro".
"Whatever it takes" includes but is not limited to: Delivering pizza's. Becoming a dish pig, cleaner, front desk staff, liftie, or more, BUT... You will ride every single day with a posse of new friends that you met at camp and have the best life ever. That's the second step to becoming a legend.
One day you'll look back and realize you are now a respected part of the shred industry, and it all started because you took life by the horns and came to COC. It's that easy! Better hurry though because if you want to get into one of this summer sessions you'd better sign up soon or you will miss out because we are almost sold out for 2016.
CAMPERS TURNED PRO - SKI: Tom Wallisch, CR Johnson, Tanner Hall, Matt Sterbenz, Skogen Sprang, Evan Raps, Bobby Brown, Gus Kenworthy, Nick Goepper, Joss Christensen, David Wise, Alex Schlopy, Jossi Wells, Byron Wells, Beau James Wells, Will Wesson, Andy Parry, Torin Yater Wallace, Simon D'Artois, Maude Raymond, Sean Pettit, Callum Pettit, Eric Hjorleifson, Eric Pollard, Wiley Miller & SO many more we honestly can't remember them all.
CAMPERS TURNED PRO - SNOWBOARD: Travis Rice, Shaun White, Terje Haakonsen, Mark McMorris, Craig McMorris, Torstein Horgmo, Chris Rasman, Colin D Watt, Jamie Anderson, Darcy Sharpe, Jenna Blasman, Mark Sollors, Jody Wachniak, Marcus Rand, Mary Rand, Dylan Gamache, Brian Skorupski, Robjn Taylor, Rusty Ockenden, Max Parrot, Matt Belzile, Rube Goldberg, Taylor Godber, Sebastien Toutant, Pat Milberry, Tyler Nicholson, Simon Chamberlain, Blue Montgomery, Joe Sexton, & SO many more we can't even keep track of everyone.
See you this summer,
Member - Snowboard Hall of Fame
Want to add your name to the list of legends?
Click the link below.
CAMP OF CHAMPIONS SNOWBOARD & SKI CAMP 2016
Everything is coming together to make 2016 the best and most affordable summer at COC ever. Here are the facts:
- 8 Day Deluxe Camp 2016 is only $1900 USD*! Thanks to the best exchange rate in 11 years COC is $100-$300 cheaper than camps at Mt. Hood.
- Guaranteed snow on the glacier next summer! Whistler Blackcomb installed a snowmaking system above the COC Park and was making snow all winter to ensure the BEST park ever for 2016.
- The Pros Voted "COC Has The Best Summer Park": The pros know. COC has the best summer park. Period. We invented the summer camp park and still do it best.
- More Time On Snow Than Any Other Camp! 6 days on snow from 8 am to 3 pm. They say it takes 10,000 hours to become a pro, well COC will feel like a fast track to get you there. Get almost double the amount of on snow coaching compared to camps at Mt. Hood.
- The Best Camper To Coach Ratio: COC's one-on-one coaching in a group with a 1:8 ratio is the best ratio in the summer camp world.
- The Best Accommodation (it's where the pros stay too!): Luxury double occupancy hotel room at The Whistler Peak Lodge in the heart of Whistler village. Downstairs is an 8 screen movie theatre, 2 different pizza spots, a Starbucks, Mongolie Grill and endless other options.
- The Best Afternoon Activities: Across the parking lot from your hotel room a brand new concrete skatepark awaits. Follow up your already epic day on the glacier with Bungee jumping off a bridge at Whistler Bungee. Your coach and crew will head to Bounce, the trampoline academy, to continue working on those tricks. Relax at Lost Lake or cruise through town and check out all the raddest shops where the pros hang out.
- Eat Breakfast Lunch and Dinner With your Coach: The best way to get to be new best friends with your coach is by hanging out with them all day every day.
Camps of Champions IS WHERE IT ALL STARTS
camp of champions videos, See what we've been up to...
Snowboard camp 2015
Snowboard Camp 2014
summer Ski Camp 2015
summer SKI CAMP 2014
why coc is the best
* US Prices Change Daily